Ref. No.: 2067/2017
Duration: 12 Monate, Option zur Verlängerung
- Update and Correction of opto-mechanical model based on CAD Autodesk Inventor
- Design of opto-mechanical components (mainly tooling) with CAD Autodesk Inventor
- Modelling of part of the ATs (Auxiliary Telescopes) based on “.dwg” or “.dxf” 2D drawings to properly interface NAOMI (Next Adaptive Optics Module for Interferometry) within the ATs (Auxiliary Telescopes).
- Release of manufacturing drawing ready for procurements
- Procurement of mechanical components
- Verification of procured components
- Participation to the integration in Garching
- Participation to the packing in Garching
- Participation to the integration on Paranal (2 to 3 missions are planned of 14 days are planned)
- Re-design of the spider of the ATs
- Full design package delivery for the PAC of NAOMI
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in the design of opto-mechanical components with CAD Autodesk Inventor.
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in the assembly integration and test of opto-mechanical components
- University degree in opto-mechanics or mechanics
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Preparedness and physical fitness for travelling to Paranal Chile (~2600m).
Nice to have:
- Experience of integration at astronomical observatories
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in the use of VAULT (CAD Collaboration and data management software from AUTODESK)
- Demonstrated knowledge of ZEMAX
- Demonstrated use of JIRA ticketing system or similar.
- Capability to properly plan, set and adjust priorities in agreement with our customers project representative.
- Capability to properly report the work made
- Identify key issues, examine options and propose solutions
Please send your CV in English on address: email@example.com
The perfect CV should include:
- Education (time, name of the university, specialization),
- Employment (duration, company name, industry, position, range of tasks),
- Participation in projects (duration, the name and description of the project, technology, role in the project),
- Knowledge of foreign languages (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of IT technologies: with your own assessment of the level of knowledge,
Przydatne pliki do pobrania:
Knowledge of technology