Ref. No.: 2091/2018
Duration: 12-24 Months
The „Hardware Operations“ team’s task it to provide hardware to the development and test teams of a map services and navigation solutions provider and keep this hardware operational.
- Technical contact regarding all things related to the target HW and firmware for automotive programs
- Facilitate the transfer of HW knowledge to, between and from the teams with tutorials and how-tos regarding target HW.
- Provide status reports for partners.
- Support the engineering teams by troubleshooting target HW (test rigs and cars).
- Drive the build out of the networked pools of targets in continuous integration including provisioning host machines
- Background in Electronics / Computer Science
- Proven expertise working in a technically challenging environment
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in SW engineering (nice to have)
- Experience of working with automotive HW and mechanics (nice to have)
- German language skills (nice to have)
Additional travels possible but working location will generally be in Berlin.
On-site training at the beginning of the project.
Please send your CV in English on address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The perfect CV should include:
- Education (time, name of the university, specialization),
- Employment (duration, company name, industry, position, range of tasks),
- Participation in projects (duration, the name and description of the project, technology, role in the project),
- Knowledge of foreign languages (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of IT technologies: with your own assessment of the level of knowledge,
Przydatne pliki do pobrania:
Knowledge of technology