Ref. No.: 2094/2019
Location: Wrocław | Remote /Poland
Duration: in 2019
- Driving specific highways and city roads during select times of the day. Testing locations are primarily in large cities and testing times are typically weekday rush hours. Driving is expected to closely approximate typical conditions on the road.
- Recording road conditions as required by test type. This can include Competitive Traffic conditions, user perception data, incident information, road signs, and road attributes.
- Ensuring all test devices in vehicle (GPS devices, phones with Traffic services, tablet, etc.) are working as expected and recording data
- Submitting paper work and driving notes by specific deadlines
- Post-processing of collected ground truth data after each test as per guidelines
- Regularly communicating issues and/or anomalies with the indicated contacts
- Must speak English fluently and have good written command of the language as well
- In position of a valid drivers' license with driving experience and in possession of a valid passport
- Independent-minded to complete specific tasks without direct supervision.
- Flexible attitude towards traveling away from home city (travel vary from regional locations to cities on either coast, the travel percentage for this position is about 80% time)
- Available to drive five days a week (~40 hours total). Most travel is weekday, starting on Monday morning and ending on Friday afternoon.
- Experience in driving positions and independent work a plus.
- Good spatial orientation (ability to navigate using paper maps)
- Understanding of computer basics such as Word, Excel, online travel booking
- Some experience with navigation systems and other navigational equipment a plus
- Positive approach to "split shifts” (e.g. some driving at beginning of day, rest of driving at end of day with time off in the middle).
- Strong attention to detail and able to focus on data collection for up to four hours at a time without a break
- Ability to troubleshoot devices, such as phones and tablets, used in data collection
Focus countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
Other countries may be needed for testing in Europe, Middle East, and Russia
40-60 tests in EMEAR in 2019.
Each test will typically require 1 driver and 1 tester/recorder in the same vehicle.
Please send your CV in English on address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The perfect CV should include:
- Education (time, name of the university, specialization),
- Employment (duration, company name, industry, position, range of tasks),
- Participation in projects (duration, the name and description of the project, technology, role in the project),
- Knowledge of foreign languages (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of IT technologies: with your own assessment of the level of knowledge,
Przydatne pliki do pobrania:
Knowledge of technology